Nov 07, 2020
5 OFF Beat Places To Visit In The Middle East In 2020
The Middle East is one of the most astonishing places on Earth. The Middle East consists of 14 different countries, which differ from each other, having boundaries and sharing borders.
Countries Situated In The Middle East RegionUnited Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Jordan, Bahrain, Qatar, Lebanon, Iraq, Israel, Iran, Yemen, and Palestine. Here you would be getting topmost 5 places to experience the real beauty of the region Middle East.
1. Saudi ArabiaAlso known as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This place is a holy pilgrimage and consists of so many historical places. Also, the 2 most famous places known in Saudi Arabia, are two holy Mosque Al-Masjid al-Haram (in Mecca), and Al-Masjid al-Nabawi (In Medina).
Top 3 places to visit in Saudi Arabia
- Mount Uhud
- Al Fanteer Beach
- National Museum
2. JordanJordan is mostly famous for Petra. Petra is known as the "rose-red city", is one of the seven wonders of the world. This is one of the most influencing factors to receive large tourist footfall in Jordan. At this masterpiece, you can easily find architecture, build by some of the oldest civilization of the earth.
Top 3 places to visit in Jordan
- Dead Sea
3. EgyptEgypt is worldwide famous for its monuments, such as Pyramids & Temples. As the capital city, Considering Cario is a visit, it will be a great idea.
Top 3 places to visit in Egypt
- White Desert
- Pyramids of Giza
- Egyptian Museum
4. LebanonIf you want to relax, party, eat good food, visit beautiful monasteries, then, Lebanon is the perfect destination for a visit. Kadisha Valley is a lovely Christian mountain village, sometimes also known as a holy valley. It is considered the hidden gem of Lebanon and considered the most impressive place to see in Lebanon.
Top 3 places to visit in Lebanon
- Jeita Grotto
- City of Byblos
- Our Lady of Lebanon
5. BahrainBahrain is a tiny country located in the Persian Gulf, between Saudi Arabia and Qatar. It majorly depends upon incomes from tourists coming to enjoy. In short for gaining income, the country became the party hub in the Middle East, with prostitution, alcohol, and a few other things. Manama is the capital and second-largest city of Bahrain. There is a very popular area called Adliya, where you will find plenty of bars and mind-blowing environment, which will give you complete shock & surprise.
Top 3 places to visit in Bahrain
- Bahrain National Museum
- Al Dar Island
- Moda Mall